View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
There is NO ginger in ginger ale...sorry.

You can find ginger tablets, or ginger root that would help greatly. If you have coke take some and put it in the FREEZER. dont put a closed can in there, or it WILL POP. Once its frozen, thaw out just enough to get the syrup from the drink. throw away the ice, and sip on the syrup.

Popcicles. lots of popcicles. sip on soups. ice chips. or you could suck on that coke ice. sips is much more important than drinks. hydration is key to staying ahead of the curve. Jello is awesome! even before it is molded. I love to sip warm jello water. use that ginger ale as the liquid to mix it. makes it tangy and taste better.

I hope you feel better soon. hang in there.
Thanks Dejibo!

I have homemade ginger ale and there is ginger root in it. It's powerful but it's good!
I'm on the whole ice chip thing, I have a crusher on my fridge and I have been living off the chips cause my mouth is so sore from the thrush. I swear I think that is what's making me so nauseated! My tongue is a giant furball and it's just gross feeling and tasting and I am brushing it TID but it hurts to even do that!

I know I only have one more day of the flagyl and then I can start fighting the yeastie beasties but I hafta tell you, I am ready to chuck the flagyl in the woodstove and just start it now!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-05-2009)