View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb02 View Post
Hi Natalie, I am not on ty anymore or any other treatment, but I just had to go through 2 rounds of antibiotics to try to get rid of my sinus infefction. I first took the z -pac which did not work. So then I took 10 days of avelox which is a stronger antibiotic and it seems to have worked.
I've had trouble with my sinuses my whole life. Long before I had this other trouble. Last Nov I had a pretty nasty cold/infection on top of the normal trouble. I too went through the zpac and then 10 days of amoxicillin after that didn't work.

My mom turned me on to the whole Nettie Pot thing. I actually use (still twice a day and for the rest of my life) a thing called NellieMed that's a bottle much easier to use than the genie lamp thing. IT'S A GODSEND. One of the best things I ever tried in my life. No sinus trouble for four months now. I can breath!!!

Seriously, I really can't recommend those things strongly enough. A little weird to get used to, having water go in one nostril and out the other, but it feels SO good. If you can, try it. Anyone who has upper respiratory problems. You won't believe it.
copaxone 3/08 - 11/08
relapse 5/08
relapse 10/08
rebif 2/09
Minocycline 6/09
Not a damn thing 7/09
"Where's my Uranium PU36 Explosive Space Immune System Modulator?"

KAOheim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote