Thread: Organ donor ??
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just read up on AD. How painful does that sound. Ouch, I hurt just thinking of what you must go through on a daily basis. Had TMJ for a short while and I know that must be like a small needle poke in comparison.
Did you have a spinal and that is what caused it? I read that it is extremely rare.
You are brave to be a first timer for medicine, and I would do the same.
I am thinking of donating my body to science now while I can still boss them around, lol.
I was all set to go to John Hopkins to volunteer for mass iron infusions for restless leg syndrome. I started to decline in health and under the advise of my doc, I reluctantly said no. There was to be a lot of pain involved due to the fact that I could not take the meds that let me get night-time relief for the duration of the study and that could be months. If I got the placebo then I really would have been SOL. The thought of going back to the sleepless nights, standing against a wall and sleeping are all too easy to recall.
But I would be willing to assist in most any way I could for medical advancement.
My hat is off to you and I hope that you get the relief you so deserve and maybe even become a ground-breaker for people with AD.
If it works......maybe they will name it after you, it could happen.........
take care,
Judy
Oh, and by the way, the new teen driver can be as painful as any disease we get, but I am happy to say, MOM, that with all my worrying and fretting, my sons are 31 and 23 and have never been in accidents. So I hope that brings you some comfort also.
And yes, I still worry about them every dog-gone day.
Can't a parent get a break around here???????????? lol
heyjude5050 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote