Thread: Hi from Pepper
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martg1946 View Post
Hi, I am new so please bear with me, I was shocked to actually read that someone else's RSD itches like mine..at least I know I'm not losing it...so far I only have the RSD rash on my right foot and half way up my leg but my knees have the pain along with my foot and leg...I have heard this can spread to your whole body but did it start like in your foot and spread?? I've only been diagnosed for about 6 months so I hope I don't sound dumb but I really have a lot of questions because my doctors don't really know that much about it and I can't find one that does. Thanks for making me feel welcome...

Hi, I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that I'm sure you will find supportive people here. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I was diagnosed in 1989 with an injury and spread after surgery. I now have Full body CRPS. I will tell you from the beginning that we all react and respond differently to the treatments. Even though we may share our experiences , some will be different and some symptoms may be the same. I do itch sometimes as well, it is like a sunburn and it feels bruised, or just very painful if I scratch.
After 20 years, I still experience pin pricks, bone crushing pain, spasms, weakness and burning (flaming pain). There is also times when my extremities are so cold, then it turns to burning pain.
You will find a lot of information here that can be useful. You will also find a group that support, care, and even may become some of your best friends.
As I say "You are in Good Company Here". Welcome, Di

Last edited by DianaA; 03-05-2009 at 11:53 PM.
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote