Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrock View Post
hi my husband has lver disease, 1 year ago he seemed fine. he went for a check up and found he had cirrosis stage 4 and hepc .he was started on pegitron and rivabirin, it didnt work, he was lost over 100lbs he was been coughing up alot of blood ,he is very weak has temp of 101 to 102 he can barely walk at times blood presure has gone very low. we have been trying to get him on disabiliy nothing yet ,im tryin to take care of my husband and work every day for the past week im afraid i ll come home and he will of died,we have no insurance because i cant afford to pay it and the bills,he work in construction up till 5 months ago.i dont know where to turn ,for help he wants to die at home and has given up, we have only been married 1 1/2 years my heart goes out to anyone else that is going threw this .....
I am so sorry to hear what your family is going through. I would contact one of your State Representatives to see if they can expidite the claim. Also, I don't think that Hospice is for terminal patients only, but also for chronic ill. I would check into that. I know they provided for all unmet medical needs for my Dad and did not charge a penny.

My prayers are with you. If you have time to stay in touch I have found supportive friends in many forums here and also in the Spiritual Support forum.
we all keep each other in our prayers and thoughts.
Hugs to you both.
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote