View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi every one,

unrestful sleep is definately an issue for me also. My husbands snoring (i was never bothered by it before) I like others migrate to the sofa. I can actually hear lightbulbs hissing or buzzing. Shutting them off it goes away. My husband it Electronic eng....he said that frequency is audible to people but ussually isn't unpleasant or goes without recognition. I know RSD causes some hypersensitivities from my experience. Including scented things. I use alcohol on a damp cloth to dust with it leaves the house with a neutral smell. Also we purchased an ionizer and run on very low level on the floor I am not occupiing. Back to scents or chemical products. We now never buy anything that has a blue color. Cobalt is used to make the color. I do not know how bad it is for health/rsd but I scrutinize every product I buy now.

I would like to know more about that supplement coctail at bedtime. Several months ago I took melatonin at bedtime. One did nothing and 2 helped me fall asleep at somepoint but I woke up with a hangover groggy all day. So I wonder if the combination of brain supps. would be better.

Thanks for listening, hope you all get restful sleep
info hungry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mslday (03-07-2009)