View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
My first diagnosis was RR. Both my doctor and I thought PP from my re-telling of events, but he knew saying PP meant Insurance company wouldn't let me try, and everyone deserves a chance. Did rebif foer two yearsa with no change, he said I could stop. He left my clinic, next two neuros agreed PP. I wish PP was easier for them to research, it gets few clinical trials.
How are you doing with PPMS? I have not had anything disabling yet, just numbness, tremors, muscle spasms and fatigue. I was pretty upset when I had my MRI in February09 compared to the one I had in December08 and they found that I have at least a 1/2 dozen more active lesions in the brain. When they compared my July 2006 (I had nine lesions at that time) to the December 2008, they found that I had at least two dozen more lesions!

I realize that the number of lesions is not as important as the "location" of the lesions, but should I worry about how fast the lesions are multiplying? They also found that I have several in the thoracic and cervical spine too. I'm just trying to absorb all of this, but it can be real difficult some days, like I'm sure you all know.

Amy

DO WHAT makes you happy, Be with WHO makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe & LOVE as LONG as you LIVE

July 2006- First significant SXs, suspect it started back in mid 1990's
1/21/09 - Positive MS Dx
2/17/09 - 2nd Positive MS Dx
4/2/09 - MS Dx 3rd Neuro - finally found the Dr. who has the characteristics I was looking for

10/8/09-optic neuritis flair, Cog Fog, chronic headaches
5/4/09 - 12/15/09 Copaxone
1/15/2010 - First Tysabri Infusion - 3/25/16 - Last Tysabri Infusion
3/3/16 - signed the documents to start the Lemtrada journey
4/25/16. Lemtrada begins.
DizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote