View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Work in what way, Kelly?

If it was going to work for symptoms, I would think it would have worked by now. You may see some very slight improvements beyond 6 months (like gaining slightly more strength, for those that is a problem), but I would think you've seen most of the symptom improvement you might by now.

Have you tried not taking it for a week or two to see if your symptoms change at all?

As far as reducing relapses and progression, you can only judge that after you've compared it to what's happened over time. If you normally have 2 relapses a year, and you haven't had any (or vice-versa), then you can evaluate that over whatever period you would have had relapses in your history. Progression information would come over time too.

I reduced my EDSS by one point over 9 months, and that has stayed stable over 4 yrs. I've had one attack in that time. Prior to LDN, I was having an attack every 3 months, and my EDSS was probably slipping a point a year at the time. I don't know where I would be without it . . . but maybe I would have just suddenly improved and stayed stable. Somehow I doubt it though cause I had been traveling a bad path for two years when I turned a good corner after LDN, and have stayed there 4 yrs now.

Do you think it's not working for you? What's going on?

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-06-2009)