View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I noticed a huge difference in stamina when I first started taking it. I had energy to spare. Recently, though, I've had fatigue and joint pain (arms and legs). I know LDN isn't a cure and it can't take away all sx but I wasn't expecting this latest episode. I'm just wondering if I need give the Betaseron another try or should I give the LDN at least a year or so. I don't want to give up on it too soon. And.....I won't be having another MRI anytime soon (no insurance ) so I can't use that to measure progression or the lack of.

I'm probably jumping the gun and being too overly cautious but I honestly don't feel as good as I did when I first started LDN. Could possibly just be this bout of fatigue and that will pass. Or maybe this is just my "normal" and I'm expecting too much.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote