View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Another improvement (to me at least) that I noticed was color. My feet were kind of “white” looking. They have better color now.

mrsD ..... I had (about three weeks ago) got back on magnesium. The cheap kind I got (you mentioned on my other thread) is what I started back on. Your telling me oxide was pretty worthless ..... caused me to do some research and chelated or some other form is on my list.

I don’t think the recent foot baths had much to do with things SO FAR ..... because I just started them. I had bought a ConAir that was suppose to heat the water (but did not) a couple of years ago. I got bored with constantly removing and adding hot water and stopped using it.

I recently bought a BrookStone Spa that DOES heat the water. I had read about hot / cold / hot / cold - the light bulb went off and I have done one session of that and plan to work it in about three/four times a week.

I do think the hot / cold feet treatment will be a plus but ....... it is too new to give it much credit yet.

Along with the mag (wrong type) I also restarted the pepper/garlic/genko and a few other supplements that are claimed to help circulation.

A Dr. checked around on my feet and told me I had good circulation but ........ I don’t think (if it is decent) it is getting all the way to my toes.

So far I think the exercises are helping to get blood flow (at least closer) to my toes.

I am very encouraged about the obvious (obvious to me) improvements and will keep it up. I keep adding more ideas daily. It has almost became a hobby at this point.

It is hard to ignore something that is fun (so far) and ....... good for me at the same time lol.

Now that the weather is getting warmer ..... I can also get back to the big equipment downstairs (tread mill / elliptical / bowflex-type device) - trying to keep my utility bills down - made that room too cold to hang out in. I have been doing other body (arms and such) here in my office.
Ron9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote