View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I don't personally base my progression on MRI results; I base it on how much disability I am accumulating over time.

I don't really know how to answer this, Kelly. If you have access to free Betaseron, and feel there's a chance it could help you more, then why not give it a go? If it you end up feeling worse after you go off LDN, you should know fairly quickly . . .

Perhaps wait a few weeks before starting Betaseron, and then you can assess the differences between on LDN, off LDN, then on Betaseron.

I know a lady who thought she wasn't getting much help from LDN, and she went off after using it for several years. I've watched her go progressively downhill and have BEGGED her to try LDN again (it did keep her relatively stable throughout that time), but she is in a funk and just doesn't see it. Maybe it didn't seem to "help" her any more, but it had kept her relatively stable and she isn't now ...

Just be open-minded about your options, please (I will remind you if I notice things starting to slide for you!!!) and you end up on a pile of pills, and feeling/doing unwell. It is hard to assess things yourself when that happens, but I'll notice the difference in you.

Of course I hope Betaseron does you well!!! . . . and maybe it IS your ticket.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-06-2009)