View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Believe me.....I do NOT want to go back on Betaseron!! I had terrible site reactions to it. It was just the last thing I was on before LDN. I would stop LDN for a while and see if I noticed a difference before trying anything else. And I doubt I'd switch. I was just wondering how long it was suggested you stay on LDN before deciding that it wasn't helping. Besides...I didn't think you could be on an Interferon and LDN at the same time.

I did notice a big difference when I first went on LDN....but I'm thinking that it was just such a vast change from the way I felt before that it seemed magical! Now I'm used to it. I'm almost afraid to stop taking it because I really don't want to feel worse. The weather affects me so badly.....humidity just whips me. But today was so nice I guess I just expected this episode of fatigue and aches to go away.

I'll give it some more time. Spring isn't the kindest season to me....and summer is even worse. So I guess I'd better get ready for the ride.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-07-2009), clark49 (03-11-2009), SallyC (03-06-2009)