View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

It can make a big difference for people in the beginning, and they do become accustomed to the change fairly quickly. That's why I always try to remember to tell people to write down their symptoms before they go off whatever they are on . . . and as they go along once they are on LDN too.

We do lose sight . . .

But, you CAN always test it, if you wonder if it is helping much ... Like Marion, you might find out pretty quickly. I don't think you would be taking a risk of a relapse right away or anything, but at least you would see how much it is helping for symptoms.

Do you have a track record for relapses you can look back on, from when you used Beta? How about a symptom journal, or information on this site that you can look back at? We do have our ups and downs on LDN too ... but if you haven't had a relapse that has added to your overall disability, I'd say you are still on track.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-07-2009), clark49 (03-11-2009), Kitty (03-07-2009)