View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 04:59 PM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Dear Mrs, C&D,

I am still fighting the infection in my heart, I am on high dose Erthyomycin, I am allergic to Penicillin. The Herx. reactions are really rough at times.

P/D has been ruled out for me. I was bite by a tick prior to my RSD DX, but then again so was Michael Fox. I do not have any tremors.

The same SX match exactly with Bartonella ( co-infection of Lyme) and R-Fever. I could have both, maybe my mum did as well? I have been on antibiotics for nearly 2 years, due to my heart.

My eyes are blue gray but my mums were brown.

My blood work is going to the best labs. in the States. Which my PPO insurance is not covering.

Cardio. wanted me the hospital in a procedure called transesophageal echo., but I believe I can get thru it without being a Science Project for them at the University Hospital I was reffered out to. The only thing they could do is a pacemaker. Which I need that like I need a hole in my head.

I really believe I will get thru this, but I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

The Zonulin seems like such a great thing but I have a gluten allergy, so I'm not sure if I can take it???

Thanks so much, Roz

Last edited by buckwheat; 03-07-2009 at 05:19 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (03-07-2009)