View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default It' Saturday....

Good morning all. Nancy, I am so sorry that none of us responded to your heartfelt out pouring...I did read it and have empathy for your situation with your son. I hope he can get his act together. Am sending positive thoughts your way for the MRI results. (((Nanc)))

Yes, Bizi...I am feeding a very young deer whose mother was killed by a car in front of our church. He is much to young to be left by himself. There is a rescue lady in Michigan who will take him in but I have to catch him...no way can I catch him. You remember how little woods there is in back of church...he needs to head for the river but he's too young to know that.

I am really disappointed in the way my Christmas cookes for the church bazarre turned out....the decorations stuck to the plastic bag and smeared.
Maybe I'll go downstairs and try again.

Mr.Alffe has a funeral to go to this morning and a silly luncheon...duck & goose...a bunch of nonsence. And I haven't even begun on my needy family basket. On a positive note...I am done shopping and have everything wrapped!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote