Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Dear Mrs, C&D,

I am still fighting the infection in my heart, I am on high dose Erthyomycin, I am allergic to Penicillin. The Herx. reactions are really rough at times.

P/D has been ruled out for me. I was bite by a tick prior to my RSD DX, but then again so was Michael Fox. I do not have any tremors.

The same SX match exactly with Bartonella ( co-infection of Lyme) and R-Fever. I could have both, maybe my mum did as well? I have been on antibiotics for nearly 2 years, due to my heart.

My eyes are blue gray but my mums were brown.

My blood work is going to the best labs. in the States. Which my PPO insurance is not covering.

Cardio. wanted me the hospital in a procedure called transesophageal echo., but I believe I can get thru it without being a Science Project for them at the University Hospital I was reffered out to. The only thing they could do is a pacemaker. Which I need that like I need a hole in my head.

I really believe I will get thru this, but I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

The Zonulin seems like such a great thing but I have a gluten allergy, so I'm not sure if I can take it???

Thanks so much, Roz
Zonulin is not a drug. It is name for the compound that has been found that opens the channels in GI tract and BBB.
Since you are gluten intolerant you might want to Google it and read up.

There is a drug in phase II to BLOCK Zonulin receptors and thereby reduce the ability for gluten to pass thru the channels into the blood stream. It was only recently that Zonulin was found in the BBB.

So the research into Zonulin/Celiac/gluten intolerance may someday lead to improved BBB functions in the future.
This is not applicable to clinical issues yet.
You can read more here:
http://www.celiac.com/articles/959/1...ase/Page1.html
I am sorry I don't know the status of the proposed drug yet.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buckwheat (03-07-2009), Curious (03-07-2009)