Thread: Discoloration
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Blue in the summer

Hi Mark, I missed your call, I was with the son yesterday.
Do your fingers do this in the summer if you walk?
Both factors could have aggrivated, the walking and it being in the teens, with the wind chill factor it was about 0* yesterday. I could not imagine walking yesterday, even from the car to the school and stores KILLED ME! It was 4* when I got Katie up for school!

From shivering and holding myslef tight from the cold, I had a whammy of a headach. Not disabling level but enough I had to take a few doses of medicines.

I had my wedding band resized two whole sizes from the TOS. It had designs on it, so tough to do, but it is so tight again, I went to a thinner band now.

I was thinking if a normal persons hands get frozen cold and feel yucky, I can bet that a TOSer with a lack of good cirulation could have worse symptoms.

Having the poor circulation along with it being icy cold, look how people get frostbite...IT is their toes and fingers that get it first....from medical point, do you know why? I never read about it, but it must relate to why TOS have the blue fingers?

Hey, could you be more suseptable to frostbite in the freezer section!

When you walk next time, put one of those hand warmers in like you use hunting, put on a fanny pack so you can rest easily your hands, or put each hand in the otehr sleve! Keep on good gloves with thinsulate too!

I have to do shopping today, will send you a mail or drop in to chat later.
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote