View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
I like those A LOT !!!!

and...

-Beautiful dawn

And, I want to support David's idea... We need more buttons !!!!
hey, you need to go add that new one yourself...LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACK View Post
can i chuck in a plea...........that our mods might look at.....

suggestion

there are times i really laugh at someones comment or i agree with their view ..............i dont alaways have time to post stating this...

and some times the thanks button does not quite have the same effect

any chance neuro-talk could have additional caption buttons along with the thanks button...this way MOI will know when i laugh out loud...........& Curious will know when i fall over laughing...............and agrreing with a view often needs no reply it just needs acknowledgement...........
David,

Maybe I can attempt to try answer your questions. I did a source check and Neurotalk is powered by "V bulletin boards"

V bulletin is a type of message board company. They create these forums and its formats and people that are interested in starting forums go and purchase them.

In this case I think Doc purchased(really, leased) the format from V Bulletin.

for example, if you want to start a forum called "Soupie world" you can go and subscribe and pay for a forum of your very own which you'll then become the admin and run the forum.

As admin and mods, they can create forums and such. But when it comes to the softwares, V Bulletin usually have to be the ones to supply those.

two different entities.

But I think if you go to the V Bulletin people and state your case, you can make a suggestion to them. If you'd like. I will go and help you state your case also (or anyone else, for that matter. LOL)

here is the actual V Bulletin's main site:

http://www.vbulletin.com/

this is their customer support

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php

I would suspect that since we are NOT the customer(where Doc john is the actual customer) that all we can do is email them.

Perhaps we can create a generic one and have people sign it (like a petition) and then have it sent to them through one of us?

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 03-08-2009 at 03:40 AM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-08-2009)