View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 02:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Koala)) Thank you for the lovely post and for remembering Lynn I DO know you and everyone else is here for me and I appreciate it greatlyThank you too, for you help earlier today, meant a great deal to me dear friend

((Barbo)) ((Steve)) thank you

((David)) God and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. But, I do thank you for the video. I have always understood what you are saying about free will and choices.

I also understand suicidal thoughts. I personally think it is normal to have these thoughts. I imagine most of the population at one time or another has had them. Major or traumatic events, chronic pain, etc..these things lead to depression, and these thoughts, if left untreated lead to suicidal thoughts. It is a vicious cycle.

As much as I understand having the thoughts, it is completely different when one actually takes their life. I don't expect anyone to understand this. Unless you have lost someone you deeply love to suicide, you can't.

As much as I understand free will and choices......Through my pain,
I can only see Dad's choice was the wrong one, and a very selfish one.

I don't judge others on a whole. It is something I take pride in. But when someone does something, that greatly impacts MY life, like Dad's suicide... I figure I damn well earned the right.

His pain has ended, yet he left every single person who loved him in insurmountable grief.

He thought to end the hell that was haunting him. What he couldn’t see….
Is now, a new and certain hell, lives in every single person he left behind.
A hell, he inflicted upon us.

How can anyone rationalize that is ever ok?

How can one justify ending one persons pain, when it leaves so many others in a living hell?

As you can gather, I am not in a good place right now… I think I will leave before I say something I shouldn’t

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 03-08-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-08-2009), Brokenfriend (03-08-2009), GmaSue (03-10-2009), Koala77 (03-08-2009), pono (03-08-2009), Twinkletoes (03-08-2009)