View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:08 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik-key View Post
Moi, sorry your pain is back so strongly

If I may put my 2 cents in, don't fight the anxiety meds. Not sure why I fought so long. I guess it makes me feel weak in character. But, perhaps it takes more strength to seek help? Hoping things improve for you
thanks nik...

I don't like to complain too much. Seeing so many have it worse than I do.

little things have been bugging me lately. I went deaf on my right ear for a few weeks then it came back. LOL

now I am having joint problems. I suspect it's from years of ticcing that's catching up with me. I know that I would have problems down the road wearing them out.

The other thing is I think I am growing spurs in my spine. My right hand gets numb at times and would have this burning feeling from time to time.

I know, I should go see the doctor but I know what they're going to say and right now, just don't have the time and really, the money...

I guess you're right about not fighting the meds...it's just that I have been on all sorts since I was 14 because of my TS and others that I finally got myself off of the meds and I kinda don't want to go back to taking meds....

it's always something...wow, sorry, I just wrote a book...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-08-2009), barbo (03-08-2009), Koala77 (03-08-2009), Lara (03-08-2009), Nik-key (03-08-2009), pono (03-08-2009)