View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Nik-key I'm seeking information. You said that your dad was outside the door when he pulled the trigger. Are you sure that he wasn't murdered,and made to look like a suicide. If this bothers you please,please forgive me. This crossed my mind earlier when I was reading one of your posts.

My favorite Uncle was murdered when he was locking his Supermarket door. He was leaving. It was reported that three people came up to him,and they reached around his back,and put a gun to his chest,and pulled the trigger. When I found out it was a horrible shock. He loved life,and was even in WWII,and injured in Italy,but survived. My dad was in WWII also,mostly in the islands.

I was around twenty when my uncle was shot. They think it was the rowdy people who he kicked out of the store earlier. This left something like a void in the family. It's been there for many years,but the grief subsided. It left a big mystery,and why did this happen?

Again,I was just wondering,since he was outside the door,and not inside from what I could interpret that you said. I hope this doesn't upset you in me asking this question. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-08-2009), GmaSue (03-08-2009), Nik-key (03-08-2009), pono (03-18-2009), Twinkletoes (03-08-2009), who moi (03-08-2009)