View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I ache for you as I read your posts and their responses.

How tragic for you and your family. How awful that you must continue to endure the acute pain that Act inflicts on the surviving family members. That final decision. I just shake my head in wonder. I marvel that he would do that when he was SO loved by you and others. He must have been in such personal pain at that moment and not thinking clearly.

I have no doubt he regrets leaving you suddenly and prematurely. If he has caught a glimpse of all the anguish he caused, I'm certain it haunts him. How could it not? Who can count how many times he has wanted to take you in his arms and say, "I'm so very sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

I pray you will be comforted by our loving Father in heaven. I pray your anger will diminish so that you CAN be comforted. I pray that you will get so tired of carrying your heavy burden that you will finally allow Him to help you. I pray that you will feel that special peace that comes when you allow Heavenly Father back into your life. And I pray for Lynn to adjust to his new home away from home.

May God's choicest blessings be upon you and others who share the pain of losing a beloved one.

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-08-2009), barbo (03-13-2009), Brokenfriend (03-08-2009), GmaSue (03-08-2009), Koala77 (03-08-2009), Nik-key (03-08-2009), pono (03-08-2009), who moi (03-08-2009)