Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Erin

I'm so glad it the test went well.

So how many times do you get to leave the PICC line before they have to move it? I'm glad you at least don't have to do it every month.

So I'm guessing you will know more about the tests Monday, I hope they have some answers for you.

Wow that is a HIGH BP for you. I also hope it's not the steroids, but if it is, there are things you should be able to do to try and help. Like low sodium diet. I hope they get that figured out too.

I have missed you to. So do you have all that energy you were hoping for? Try not to get too hyper and over do it. I'm sure that is a wonderful feeling.

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kristie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that the long week is FINALLY over! YAY

Had my lung function tests yesterday - and my results - well my lung capacity results were well within normal range.......but I did do better after the inhaler.........don't know what that means

I was also able to keep my PICC line in - I just have to go in once a week and have the nurses take care of it............they have been so sweet to me!

Hopefully I will find out my other results soon - I see my pulm on Monday the 9th and my neuro on the 16th. My blood pressure had shot up recently (140-150/90 - not the norm, and I hope it's not the roids........

How are all of you? I've missed you!
Erin
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote