Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Kristie!

Hey girl! How are you today? Are you feeling better?

I think that PICC lines can stay in place for one year before they hae to move them - here's hoping!As long as it stays dry and infection free, I am good to go!

I am really nervous about Monday. My pulm is good though and will take good care of me.

I have got to cut all (well most) of the sodium from my diet. I thought I was doing well, but with bp that high, something isn't right! When I see Dr. I on the 16th I believe he'll reduce my roids! fingers crossed.........

Another lovely side effect of the roids is that I am so shaky and nervous all the time that I have to take xanax and antidepressants.....hate all those pills!

I have slept most of the weekend - that time of the month - I know TMI - and it just wipes me out! Every time I have IV IG or the other, I start the day after it is over! It is pretty funny!

Anything new with you? How are you? THe kids? Your hubby? How is your breathing? Your energy?

Can't wait to hear from you!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemsmom View Post
I'm so glad it the test went well.

So how many times do you get to leave the PICC line before they have to move it? I'm glad you at least don't have to do it every month.

So I'm guessing you will know more about the tests Monday, I hope they have some answers for you.

Wow that is a HIGH BP for you. I also hope it's not the steroids, but if it is, there are things you should be able to do to try and help. Like low sodium diet. I hope they get that figured out too.

I have missed you to. So do you have all that energy you were hoping for? Try not to get too hyper and over do it. I'm sure that is a wonderful feeling.

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kristie