View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martg1946 View Post
Hi, do you mean Pepsid for your stomach?? I do take benedryl 3 or 4 times a day, even with my other pills...I told my cousin (he lives with me) yesterday, I took a pain pill, a nerve pill and and a prednisone just in case I died...lol...I sit with a sheet over my legs because my dogs LOVE to lick off whatever I put on my legs..even Gold Bond spray...they Love it...so now I resorted to a sheet...I also tried an oatmeal body sauve (sp) I'm going to continue with the prednisone and benadryl until I go to the doctor...Thanks, it good to have a fellow "itcher" but I feel bad that you are going through it... ps: does you head itch also???
yes pepsid for stomach is acutally hestimine blocker that helps block the allergic reaction i got it thro prescription 2 mths ago for a severe allergic reaction and prednisone and benadrly it literaly took 3-5 days for it to stop the itching.but it did help i also use the gold bond extremt healing lotion with the shea butter for my skin and the itching and i also have the skin lessions on my arms and legs
maybe this will help
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote