View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:43 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default enlightening

lindy, you asked where does that leave heavy nighttime computer users?

perhaps not as bad as we could be? Or, conversely,since melatonin is also recommended to help with sleep, perhaps we are harming ourselves.

i'm guessing it's one or the other...

ibby - that's an interesting page about the pineal gland. And just to top it off, remember it was Edgar Cayce who said PD started in the glands.

i could wonder out loud/speculate about a lot of things here...about light and following it...especially regarding a gland that has mythical background ...even being called the soul. But i can't, so I won't.

maybe someday we can include other means of healing in our discussions and gain knowledge and experience about the signs and capabilities that are never used or realized. This pineal gland discussion led us to a page that was completely unexpected yet fits in to my life [in that its' history is tied to a place outside the real world] as I seek more of a spiritual realm. And this part of us [ comtemplating our own mortality] is completely normal - many of us are in the age "zone".

I think it's fascinating. Rick, you are a busy guy - see what you have produced today? i'm picturing a scene from A River Runs Through It...of course it includes Brad Pitt and a fish. I'd rather do that than meditate...no focus. lol

Thanks ibby - more connections to think about. It's gorgeous today in Florida...in the 80s. I need to go out and turn off my melatonin.

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
So where does that leave us heavy computer users who spend hours of our night time in front of a screen?

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (03-08-2009)