Old 03-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desinie View Post
Hi Kelly,
I know you were asking Cherie,but figured since I knew, I'd help you out with at least one of your questions. C spine is the cervical spine ( neck) only. Then there's the thoracic spine ( mid-back) and lumbar spine ( lower back). I hope your symptoms let up soon and you're feeling better quickly.
I don't think you're over -reacting, this MS stuff just completely sucks and we wouldn't be "normal" if it didn't get us concerned/anxious, what have you at times.

Thanks very much for the info. I'm wondering why my T-Spine and Lumbar-Spine weren't done.....I'd be interested to know how many spinal lesions I have. I already know I have brain lesions.

I'm sure this will all pass soon.....it's just the spasticity in my legs plus the skin sensitivity in my back and leg is driving me crazy! I just took 20 mg of Baclofen so hopefully it will kick in soon.

I'll never get used to this stuff.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote