Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Yes! Yes I do!

Hey Kristie!

I get that weird shaky - jello-y feeling all the time - when I am driving, hangnig pics, etc.....it's really weird! I'm gonna ask my neuro about it on the 16th!

Roids are really hard on the body - really, really hard. My onc told me he has never seen anyone respong so well after being on such a high dose for such a long period of time, but the long term effects really scare me!

Your family sounds so amazing! It is great to be so loved! So few people really have that..........I am so happy for you!

Don't worry about the housework for now....once you are all fixed up, it will get done in a jiff!

Take care and try and get some rest! Oh, and please pray that tomorrow goes well!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemsmom View Post
Yeah that time of the month wipes me out too.

That would be nice if you don't have to have it replaced for a year.

It's wonderful that you have such great doctors. I'm sure you're nervous about tomorrow though. I will pray for good results for you.

As far as sodium goes, my hubby is on a low sodium diet, supposed to be as low as yours should be, and I am on a high sodium diet. Isn't that weird.

I hope they can lower your steroid dose, those things are nasty to the body. Although you do what you have to to keep going. I know my Mom has been on steroids for ten years now because of her Addison's disease. But she is on a much lower dose than you are.

Ah, sleep, what is that again? Oh how I miss that wonderful sleep. No I sleep a lot more now that both my kids are old enough to sleep through the night. But that has been a year and a half already.

It just never feels like I get enough sleep.

I got to go on a date with Hubby last night! We tried a new local restaurant and it was awesome! Now we wont have to drive 15 to 30 minutes just to go out for dinner.

The kids are good. David seems to be in a mood today, wouldn't even calm down enough to eat lunch, I had to put him straight to bed.

My poor Hubby, nothings changed there, he's still working his life away to pay the bills, mostly my medical bills at that. But he's so sweet he says that even with knowing everything that has gone on with my health he would still go back and marry me again. Awh what a guy, I'm so lucky.

I have a little more energy. My breathing seems to be about 50% better. That figures, it gets better when they finally decide to send me for a pulmonary function test.

My house is still trashed but hubby is trying to help this weekend. At least we got Emily's room clean and the dishes are caught up.

Hey I have a question. Do you ever feel, hmm, not shaky but that kind of trembling feeling you get when you push your muscles too hard? But not in one specific muscle, just all over inside, nothing really visible to anyone else.

Okay I couldn't explain that very well, but hey I know, I'm just weird.

Anyway, I hope you get some energy back soon, and that that time of the month is over quickly and as painless as possible.

Good luck tomorrow, and please let me know how it goes.

Kristie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jane1 (10-07-2016)