Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Great time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttybuddy View Post
Today I started to pack!!

I leave for Disney World next Saturday for 7 days!!! I am hoping to see all the fireworks and everything they have for christmas. Never been and want to do alot of the parks. Hopefully, I won't crash...meds are stable so I should be good.
Oh butty,
I was down in late October and it was great!
I wish you the best time.

If you need any tips for discount tickets let me know. I have links to lots of discounts, register at Mousavers.com for the Dec. 16 newsletter or I can send a link to the Nov. one. We had tickets for Universal $85 for 5 days.
Enterprise has a weekend rental that starts THursday for $15.99 I had a NIssan Sentra, we were able to leave on-site for Dinner and attractions. I think for three days it was $55.

While there I went to the Medievil Times a jousting knights and horses event that was great. They have a nice Dolly Parton one and Arabian nights, horses.

My kids both adult and young had a blast.
Di
I don't know if you need one, but with my bad back, I rented a scooter for my daughter and I, Randy's delivers and picks up. Saved our trip. I also had a rollator walker, I could put a small cooler with water, a basket for carry alls, and a place to sit my butt while waiting in lines.

This is the one I bought,
I liked this one too:

Last edited by DiMarie; 12-09-2006 at 12:17 PM.