View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First thank you so much for all your kind words. It is amazing to actually talk to people who know what where going through.

He has had two SG Blocks. The first gave him about 2 hours of relief. The second lasted less than 2 hours. He has been through so many medications, none really work well. He tried PT but the pain is unbearable. He tries to help with laundry/dishes when he can. His doctor told him to use it until his hands gets too swollen and the pain too much. So far its staying on his left shoulder/hand.

He is also on several meds to keep his bi-polar in check. Adding constant pain to someone who is already dealing with a mood disorder has been quite a ride for the whole family.

Not sure if you read my other post in a different catergory (i kind of get lost in the forums). He was driving a mixer truck going approx 55 mph when i log truck started crossing the road ahead of him, 70 feet of skid marks later, he made impact on the back forks of the log truck, then bounced off down into a ditch. The whole time his left arm was holding on to the steering wheel fully extended. It broke the steering wheel, shaft, pitman arm, cracked the engine/transmision. All on a 2008 Freightliner! It's Amazing he didn't break anything, and extremly fortuante he did not have a load of cement in his truck or he would have been crushed on impact. For that we are extremely grateful.

If i have any other questions, I will definitely be asking you! Thanks again for your support!
April
rsdwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote