View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 01:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I have SGB's done for my hands & arms

Hey Deb,
I had the upper SGB's last year from Jan thru May. He does a series of 6 on each side if needed. I had to have it done for both hands & I have faxed in him a new referral from the PM. A different doctor does the blocks. They did help. ALOT!! I am just now, well over the last month or 2 starting to have the tingling & burning start in my hands & forearms again. Anyway, it helped so much that like I said I am going to have them done again. They do one a week. And last time I had to deal with their vacation time off & sick times for me. That is why it took me so long. It would take a total of 12 weeks to have them done on both sides. This is how my doctors do it. Another might do it differently

I would say it halted the progress. I am not waiting for it to become full blown RSD spread before having the SGB's done. It might be too late to help me by then I figure. The LSB's for my feet didn't help much at all. Why I don't know. I do know that I am afraid to have it done on my low back again cause they hurt so bad to have them done the first time around.

Love ya,
DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote