View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks for the help on the chest pain. The surgeon that did my surgery has asked me if have had a hernia. It's funny that you guys think the same. After reading up on them it does talk about causing chest pain. I just never thought along those lines.

It will be something I take up with my PCP here soon. I am so tired of dealing with so many issues. I got up last night and took another prevacid. I had it going pretty good last night. I tend to eat at night and the website says not to do that. I don't each much but sometimes it doesn't take much to get it going. I did use my pillow and Bill's last night to keep my head up higher. I finally got to sleep last night about 3 and slept until 8. I didn't get my boys last night. One wanted to go see a game of a friend and then they both had a birthday party to attend today. Susan is bringing them over today around 1. They are getting busier as they get older so I would say I will see them even less as time goes on. I'm ok with it though. I know as they become older they want to hang with friends.

Thanks again for the help. You guys might just have found my cause.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote