View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Terry,
I am new to this. My daughter was just diagnosed last week with with r.s.d. in her hand. To make a long story short I now believe that this is also what is wrong with her stomach. She has had problems for over a year now and just spent two weeks in and out of the hospital. After many Drs they came up with abdominal migranes and the catch all I.B.S. Can you give me any info on abdominal r.s.d. It is so hard to find info on it.
Thanks
Jonee
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry View Post
Hi Deb,
We took our son to the ER multiple times and then we were finally told to see the diagnostician at CHOP - that is how we received the diagnosis. He tried to treat my son with meds, but they didn't work - we were then referred to Dr. Sherry - he confirmed the diagnosis and we are waiting for the physical therapy treatment. This all started in Sept. and I can say we were finally diagnosed by Dr. Sherry in Jan. - but we are still waiting for treatment - very frustrating. We have an appt. with him on Monday - I'm hoping for some good news.

Where is your grand daughters RSD? I hope you have better luck with this group - they have been very helpful for me. I'm sorry if I am late getting back to you - we went on vacation to get my son exercising in some warm weather - I think it was helpful!!

I wish your grand daughter well - I'm here if you need to talk.

Terry
jonee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote