View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused What am I going to do!?!?!? (vent)

ok.. totally stressed out now...

My first day back to work was on Friday.. I have been on a leave for my MS because I was not able to complete my job duties being a customer service rep in a call center.

Im having serious problems with my speech being slurred and my word formation.

I took a week and a half off... was feeling better.. went back friday.. did ok.. speech was still horrible.. went home at 2 instead of 4 because we were slow and my numbers were the lowest for the call center.

Woke up Saturday with half a sore throat and my stomach was kinda queasy.. called off work. Went in yesterday (Sunday) and was sent home at 10am because I was not giving my all. I tried to explain that I couldn't.. I was so exhausted and my speech was so bad that I had no energy to sound upbeat at all. She told me that I had to go home and then they would call me today with my fate... I haven't heard from them yet...

Here is my issue.... I HAVE BILLS DUE!! I don't know what Im going to do! I'm starting to stress out about this more and more and it is making me feel worse.. I have really bad spasticity in my lower legs today and I know it is because of the extra stress.

Does any one know of any assistance programs that could help me? If I end up getting fired could I get on unemployment?

Supposedly they are going to try to put me in overnights in Quality Assurance where I wouldn't have to talk at all. Just listen.. But I don't think I can do over night shift again... I did it before and it kicked my butt... But if I decline the position then I would be quitting and would not qualify for unemployment..

Ugh.. I could just cry I am so frustrated and worried.... I guess this turned more into a vent then a question... but I know you guys hopefully won't mind... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Oh.. and I think this situation is putting a strain in my relationship with my fiance.. I know he is very frustrated with me about the whole thing. He doesn't understand why I can't just go and do my job...

I wish there was some magic switch to make money come flying at me and I could stay at home and feed my recent addiction for sleep...

Thanks for listening guys....
Chazen18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote