Thread: Shop Talk
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 01:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I knew when she said that that it was just too good not to savor - by sharing it . I'm sure she'll love me just as much as ever 'cuz I did so!

I hear the fog only rolls in late in the day here (Mendocino County, and I prefer not posting precisely where until after I'm home for that privacy stuff). I can see the ocean and ... what was once railroad tracks is now a paved pathway. If I can make my way to the beachfront in my wheelchair, I plan to.

I had hoped to arrive, and get some good shots of a sunset. No luck there. Maybe the sunrise tomorrow will not compete with any fog .

Ohh, I have a cool Jacuzzi in my room and a fireplace. The fireplace blew out its pilot light thingy a couple of times now, so ... I'm giving up on that for the night.

And, even more news? My poochie hasn't even pooped on the beach - yet -and I brought the clean-up supplies in the event she will do so. She's shy! And, no, I won't photograph her if she does the duty; some things are just not ones to be captured on film .
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote