View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Lyrica

Hi there,
This is my first time at this site and I was in the process of checking out info on Lyrica when I found this site.
While I am not taking the Neurontin, I have been on Lryica for about 2 years. My pain mgmt. doc started me on 50mg twice a day and I noticed some dizziness and confusion in the morning.I was taking it later in the evening and and just before bed time. It did help me sleep, but left me feeling so out of it in the a.m. Doc said I would get used to it. He upped the dosage because of my severe neuropathic pain in my legs ( 75 mg twice a day). He wanted me to take it 3 times a day, but I just couldn't take it early in the day. Makes me to foggy to function. Had a car accident last Sept.and my back and leg pain went through the roof. Anyway, he has now upped the dose to 100 mg. x3 a day. I have tried taking 2a day and I feel so out of it , I can barely function and my depression id worse than ever.
I can certainly sympathize with your situation. It seems to be so difficult to find the right combination and still feel like a human being. I just don't think I can handle the higher dose, so I will probably talk to my doc about going back to 75 mg.
i hope things get better for you soon !
Hugs, Connie
Conmari is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote