View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonee View Post
Hi,
I am new here. My daughter was diagnosed last week with r.s.d. in her wrist. However I am starting to put the puzzel together and think that she is also suffering from it in her abdomine. If anyone has any info on this could you let me know.
Thanks,
Jonee
Hi Jonee,
I am so very sorry to hear of your daughters recent diagnosis. My heart goes out to ANY person diagnosed with this disease, but particularly so when a child is involved. We have several sweet, wonderful children on this forum that I know will speak up and answer and help you and your daughter however they can.

I would encourage you to do a search on the forum on the topic of "abdominal RSD" to see if it brings up any hits. You should find the "search" option on the front page of the RSD/CRPS Community page. I hope that you find some information that may answer your questions as you wait for more members to log on and post their responses.

Please know that you will find many caring, compassionate people here that have various manifestations and symptoms of the disease, so you will find a wealth of information on our forum. Take care of yourself in the process as well. This is a stressful adjustment period for your whole family. Seek out plenty of support for everyone involved.

Best wishes to you and please keep us posted as you learn more information about your daughter's condition.
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jonee (03-10-2009), loretta (05-31-2010)