View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You've been through quite a lot! Dealing with not just rsd but the others as well...I can't imagine. If I had more than one problem, I'd adjust and learn to live with it as I have rsd. That's just how I am anyway. I don't mind admitting I give thanks that it's only rsd though.

My dad has broken his ribs coughing more than once over the years, so I understand perfectly why you make sure to get a flu shot every year! I'm with you though, it it happened even one time to me, I'd be getting a shot too. LOL

I was in a wreck in 1990 but my recovery was positively swift compared to yours! Wow....I feel even luckier now. We were just pulling onto US1 because the light turned green. Someone ran the red light and plowed into my side of the car in the back going 50-55 mph. We spun around several times ending up on the opposite side of 4 lanes facing North when we were going West. I spent a week in hospital with a collapsed lung and spent 2-3 months dealing with a badly messed up shoulder than froze. Dang that was...a pain. LOLOL Seeing your recovery in years...wow. I'm glad you did recover and are here with us today.

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.