View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
Thanks for posting, Steve. Saw this in my "news alert" the other day.

I'm sure many of us have EBV stories to share and I am no exception. Just want to add that in my case, my lymph gland on the right side of my neck NEVER got completely un-swollen. There is always a tiny little "knob" that's there and when I'm under the weather, it gets a little larger.

In the past I would occasionally ask a doctor about it and they said it was nothing to worry about. Well, I'm not worried but I'm also not convinced that there's not more to it! Just MHO and also just speaking to my own situation, as I don't believe we all got here the same way.
I have that too...whenever I get a really bad cold, the lymph glands in my neck on both sides swell up to ginormous proportions. Which for me is really bad, since my tonsils are hugenormous and any more swelling in my neck and throat is really bad for me. (my tonsils are naturally hugenormous. Been like that since I was a baby.)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote