View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The good news is I haven't killed Mr. Grumpy yet. You see he conned me into going to Ky he lied and told me it was only a six hour trip..... yeah it's over 600 miles from our house to Goshen KY! So unless he is going over 100 miles per hour and not stopping to get gas or pee, there is no way in h.... you can make that trip in 6 hours! (I did refrain from pointing out I told him to buy the chevy, and I refrained from telling him this is what happens to your truck when you lie to your girlfriend)

Oh, you guys remember the coffee incident on his birthday (I lost the whole cup trying to get his present?) He did the exact same thing the day before we left for the trip..... Now I don't feel so guilty for not telling him about my coffee fiasco.

And his parents house reminded me of the Republican National Convention. Hours upon hours of politics. Now mind you after hearing about the screw up with Gordon Brown I am beginning to agree with them. You know they whisper the word "homosexual" there? It's the funniest thing! If only his mom and dad knew what I do for a living! I thought about telling them just to watch their heads explode, but thought better of it seeing as "Mr. Grumpy" was my ride home.

I have to wonder why this supposed flare up is still here? It keeps getting worse and it has been here since August!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-16-2012)