View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:14 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

as we would say down south, I thank ya, and I hank ya...LOL

I don't think I'll ever act my age...maybe that's the problem. I was told I have Peter Pan syndrome...don't wanna grow up and keep flying a kite...

you know how you start to run, and you feel that string yanking up and down in your hand and your feel like your being is going with it but you try to hold on to it at the same time? And then when the wind starts to pick up speed and the kite start to fly and you can feel it pulling you and you are trying to pull and let it go at the same time....

holding on to something while trying to let it go....controlling that kite while it flies freely in the sky....

control and free, holding and letting go, all these contradictions that have to come in place to fly a kite...

I only wish I can achieve that balance....

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

alpho, I am so sorry I asked you not to say anything. LOL I really am shy...I know, it doesn't seem like it..but you, Lara, and moss have known me for so many years to believe me now...

((((BIG HUGS FOR EVERYONE)))) my sincere sincere thanks...I wish you can see my heart and soul....it's not great, but it's real....and it's REALLY grateful...for what you all have given me...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-11-2009), hollym (03-11-2009), Jomar (03-10-2009)