Thread: Neurologist!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy Neurologist!

Question, does every neurologist take freaken 7-10 days to review your results and then schedules you for your follow up? I get so frustrated with this. I am a product of the instant gratification generation and when my test are complete, I want an answer in a decent time frame. I don't want to wait at least 2 weeks to tell me what the test said! My last apt, she told me that my antibodies were positive (which i knew since I got my lab result from the hospital) and my ana antibodies were funky and needed to see a rheumatologist. She also said I needed the ct and sfemg. That was it, everything she could have done over the phone. (I have to drive about 45 minutes to get to her) The kicker is that I had to wait 3 weeks to get this information then another 1 1/2 weeks to get the darn tests scheduled! For crying out loud, that is ridiculous. If you knew I needed the tests and you schedule them for the pt, why didn't they already have them scheduled for me? They after all had plenty of time to do it.
Is this lovely behavor normal for Neurologists or is this just mine?
jaynurse05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote