View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default i think you could be right

lfac,That makes a lot of sense. I wonder how much the defect shows up in the embryo? I can't swallow very well but it didn't show up on a swallow test. Some were contaminated....but who knew? Searching for answers is productive. I read that MJF was in the Himalayas.....looking for answers? He needs his fun ....his foundation is going to solve a lot of this.

But getting back to your point, if they are going to induce PD into already defective embryos and they don't get better, will we know why?

Carey, our many years here have taught us too much. I think Obama was given all the right words to say and he was very eloquent as usual. But i don't know if he will go out on a limb - until congress wrestles with it, and he gets a better feel from the people - a possibility I am trying to deal with - having to still go thru another ugly battle. Exhausted thinking about it. I think you are right that it's safe to say he would approve therapeutic cloning. it's a battle for younger people who want it badly - it's too much at my stage to fight for - that benefit vs. risk of a heart attack trying to get it...wish I was kidding. oh well now i have to get my house ready and you need to buy shorts...lol

thanks all,

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote