View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how excited I am for your dear nephew! I wonder about your title for this Wonder Thread. I wonder if you want me to mail you some toothpicks to keep your eyes open? (My grandson actually tried that once at the dinner table!)

I wonder if I'll ever get moved from the Old house to the New one. So much work to do! I wonder why we've saved everything we've laid our hands on for the past 35 years!!! I wonder that I'm finally "over" needing to save everything. I wonder why I didn't read Moose's siggy line earlier (by Stephen Wright): "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"

I wonder if I'll figure out how to get rid of the pesky little moths in the new kitchen.

I wonder why Moi didn't want us to wish him a Happy Birthday? I wonder if you all know that I wasn't supposta post anything, but somehow that got deleted out of my memory bank!

I wonder often about (((Nikki))) and her difficult circumstances.

I wonder why we never see NuHope or Junie around here anymore?

I wonder that I've been absent from the Wonder Threads -- not sure why. Just busy I guess.

Speaking of Bizi, where has she been, I wonder?

I wonder that we have to drive to Arizona (10 hours) this week to help our daughter and family get moved into a new house. I wonder if you know we're hauling half our house down there so she can have some "new" furniture. I wonder if you know that my dear Dad made much of it in his woodshop?

I wonder how Tamiloo and the Olhipie are doing?

I wonder that I'm outta practice and outta wonders for now. I wonder if I can leave some hugs for the room?

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-10-2009), Alffe (03-11-2009), barbo (03-17-2009), Burntmarshmallow (03-11-2009), Curious (03-10-2009), gardengrl (03-14-2009), jaded2nite (03-11-2009), Lara (03-13-2009), Nik-key (03-12-2009), tamiloo (03-10-2009), who moi (03-11-2009)