View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 09:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey everyone. it is kinda late for me to be checking in but here goes anyway. We have been busy putting up all the decorations in the house today, way too many so I didn't put them all up.

Hey Nancy, I saw where you had your MRI's done in an hour. Did they let you out at all or do them all 3 in a row? I had 3 at a time once, they did a brain MRI along with cervical and shoulder. They were ruling out MS but instead, that is when they found the syrinx which answered alot of questions. I was so sore and disorientated when they finally let me out of there. Be sure to let us know what the docs say--OK.

Well they are starting the movie without me--we are watching Pirates of the Carribean the second one so I better go. Talk to ya later gators...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote