View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion06095 View Post
I’m not doing very well. Remember how I was without LDN for a week? Well, on day 3 without LDN, I developed what I believe is Transverse Myelitis. I’ve now been back on LDN for ten days and the TM is still with me. It consists of burning (!) areas on my thighs and buttocks. When they aren’t burning, these areas are mostly numb. I also have bladder weakness, which is considered part and parcel of TM. I will never, ever, EVER run out of LDN again. This really stinks! If I call my Neuro about this, he’ll want to see me, and he’ll want to treat it. I don’t want it treated. I just want it to go away.

Marion, I have had the same sx as you except it's on my stomach, back and right leg. It feels numb but still hurts...if that makes any sense. I wasn't off of LDN, though. It just sort of happened. I hope you feel better soon!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clark49 (03-11-2009)