View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenRap View Post
Hello. I ran across this website while reading Neurology Today at my neurologist appt. Looks like a wonderful site and I look forward to reading all the posts here. First of all, I am a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm (October 2002). My chances of survival were not very good but after 3 weeks in the hospital, most of it in ICU, I walked out. The doctors were able to coil the aneurysm and I went back 6 months later to have another aneurysm coiled. I have one small aneurysm that they are watching closely. I have not been able to return to work because of short term memory issues as well as cognitive issues and double vision. Hope all of you have a wonderful day! Jenny
Hello,
I know your original post was a long time ago, but I'm wondering how you are doing now. How small was the "small" aneurysm that they were watching closely? Also, what exactly does watching it closely mean? I have a 3 mm aneurysm, and they mentioned just watching it at first, but after my angiogram, they decided to recommend a consultation for coiling.
How is your recovery going?
luvlyf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote