Thread: another day???
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hugs back to everyone! Oh, the story (and stories!!!) that I could tell. I talked to adoptive mom yesterday and she (and my dad) are beginning to write "our story"...it will definitely be interesting...to say the least. It really is kind of interesting how I came to be in their lives way back when I really was "hippiechick" - luckily no one from today's world (other than them!) really knew me. Well, maybe a couple of people but I haven't seen them in years. And they probably don't remember....ha!

I don't know what strong is...I wonder sometimes. Maybe stubborn? Maybe just not wanting someone to "one-up" me"? Maybe only wanting to prove to a neurologist that he's wrong??? Some days I really do wonder but, since I'm a Leo, I guess that could all make sense - or not.

And Nik, what, YOU stubborn????? Face it; you're just like me - staying put for whatever reason there seems to be. And poor God; I didn't talk to Him for a long, long time either. He's probably really wondering where we are, ya know! I know, though, that at the end of the day, faith is all that I really can count on. It doesn't seem like there's anyone anywhere and the days (and nights!) are soooooo long and dark sometimes that you can almost forget that the morning's just right around the corner. And, if we're really lucky, it's a beautiful, sunny day.....(okay, or not!)
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-11-2009), barbo (03-11-2009), mistiis (03-11-2009), Nik-key (03-12-2009)