Thread: Just a vent!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just a vent!

Let me tell you what a day it has been.

First DH needed to add air to my tire and change a light bulb on my van (aka the bus). Pretty simple, right? I go to move the van closer to the garage so the air hose will reach and it wouldn't start! We just replaced the battery. So my DH goes to check the battery and see what's what and guess what we found? A little nest made by the little field mice that live in our wood pile. We are surrounded by woods so there are tons of these little guys. I said, hey I bet they chewed a wire. Sure enough the little buggers chewed through my wire harness!!!!! My DH is hoping he can just patch the wires so we won't have a huge car bill by taking it to the repair shop. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Second we had our septic pumped (gross, yuck, ewwwww). The guy is giving me the paperwork and says hey, your leach field is having problems. I ask how much to repair or do whatever to fix the problem. He says it starts at $6,000 and goes up!!!!

We are in the process of getting water to our house since our well has arsenic in it and are already looking at a $11,000 bill. I don't need this right now.

Then I wonder why I feel like crap. Could it possibly be the stress????

Thanks for listening to my rant!
karousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DM (03-11-2009), NurseNancy (03-11-2009), SallyC (03-11-2009)