View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Garden
Yes and proves that just because you have a pain medication available that you will not be addicted to it. I am currently taking the maximum allowed for neurontin and believe when I say I can tell. My memory is horrible to say the least. I can barely remember what I did the previous day.
I saw on some websites other medications like Lyrica and Cmbalta I think it is called but when I suggest them he says he is concerned on the affect of weight gain and that most of his patients have great success with neurontin.
I picked this doctor because he was the best at the hospital but now I am second guessing my decision.

You are so right just a little break from the pain helps. Sleeping to me doesnt count I just want to be able to be active with my kids and husband without being grouchy because of the pain. It really stinks and I now it is affecting my children as well as my marriage.

Can I ask you if you had other form of pain medication or did you go directly to Percocet. I am on Ultram or Tramadol and it does nothing but keep me awake thru the pain (go figure) I have scratch marks from the side affects I guess. I gave up using the medication on Sunday...
I have an appointment with a Pain Management center on April 15th and hope they can find the right combination for me.
COLBEYMOORE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote